Tunnels Beaches | OPENING times...
- February Half Term | 10am – 5pm Daily
- April – End September | 10am – 6pm Daily
- SUMMER school hols | 10am – 7pm Daily
- October | 10am – 5pm (closed Mondays, except Half Term)
- November – End March | CLOSED
- New Year's Day | 10am – 4pm FREE OPEN DAY!
• Our natural coastline is NOT GOLDEN SAND!
• The Gentlemen's beach is often closed due to weddings – please respect this.
• The Ladies' beach, tunnels, Cafe & Play Hut are unaffected by weddings.
• Sorry, NO DOGS allowed on the beaches.
Tunnels Beaches | ADMISSION prices...
(Tickets are valid all day – come & go as you please).
- adults (16 yrs +) | £2.50
- children (3-15 yrs inclusive) | £1.95
- children (under 3yrs) | FREE
- senior citizens/students | £2.25
- family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children) | £8.50
- family of 5 (2 adults & 3 children) | £9.50
Tunnels Beaches | SEASON TICKET prices >>
(For those who want to visit the beach regularly throughout the season).
WHY is an admission fee charged?
Tunnels Beaches is privately owned & receives no funding, grants or subsidies from
local councils, or any other bodies. An entrance fee has been charged since 1823.
All prices quoted include VAT at 20%.