Tunnels Beaches | OPENING times...
- February half term (16th – 24th) | 10am – 5pm DAILY
- GOOD FRIDAY – end September | 10am – 6pm DAILY
- SUMMER school hols | 10am – 7pm DAILY
- October | 10am – 5pm (closed Mondays, except half term week)
- November – end March | CLOSED
- New Year's Day | 10am – 4pm FREE OPEN DAY!
Please note: Our natural coastline is NOT GOLDEN SAND!
The Gentlemen's beach is often closed due to weddings. The Ladies' beach,
tunnels, Cafe Blue Bar & the Play Hut are unaffected by weddings.
Tunnels Beaches | ADMISSION prices...
- adults (16 yrs +) | £2.50
- children (3-15 yrs inclusive) | £1.95
- children (under 3yrs) | FREE
- senior citizens/students | £2.25
- family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children) | £8.50
- family of 5 (2 adults & 3 children) | £9.50
Please note: Sorry, NO DOGS allowed on the beaches.
- 2013 SEASON TICKET prices >>
All proceeds from season tickets will go to local charity 'North Devon Hospice' - We will then match the donation ourselves so that the Hospice receives double the amount of money raised by our season ticket sales.
WHY is an admission fee charged?
Tunnels Beaches is privately owned & receives no funding, grants or subsidies from
local councils, or any other bodies. An entrance fee has been charged since 1823.
All prices quoted include VAT at 20%.